The trend for a modern garage door changes every year since new designs were invented or being published every year as well. Keep in mind that if you are planning to change your garage door, you should follow the latest style, color, and features so that your change will be worth it and will last until the next years to come. Below, we will be discussing the different styles that you have to consider when choosing your next garage door design.
Garage Door Color Trends
This year, most homeowners do not use neutral colors on garage doors anymore. Instead, bold colors are on the trend today because it captures attention and enhances the aesthetics of the garage. The colors that you can choose from are as follows:
- Black – this color adds contrasts and makes a statement in an instant to your garage.
- Red – this gives accent for a more neutral garage.
- Blue – this color will look captivating especially if you have a brick or gray house.
- Brown – this color imitates wood and it gives a classy touch to your home.
- Clopay Color Blast – this will give you options to customize the color of your garage door to match your home.
Popular Garage Door Styles
In choosing for a replacement on your garage door, you have to be very specific to the details and design of the door that you will be installing. In addition to that, you must see to it that you will check properly the materials that will be used in making the door so that you can get the assurance that you will only purchase a strong and durable garage door.
The trendy designs that you can choose from today are as follows:
- Glass windows – installing windows in your garage doors will give light inside your garage making it brighter. Hence, installing glass windows is advisable. There are different styles of glass windows that you can choose from and some of these are: clear, mirrored, frosted, tinted, and acrylic.
- Glass doors – steel door frames that comes with glass panes will make your garage door look modern and it provides insulation inside your garage which can help regulate the temperature inside throughout the year.
- Big doors – you have to consider the size of your vehicle also in installing a garage door. Make sure that the door that you will be installing will not be too small for the vehicle that you will be parking inside.
- Synthetic materials – it will be great if you use durable and cost-efficient materials such as fiberglass and vinyl. In addition to that, these materials are also customizable which makes it better to be used.
- Imitation wood – wood design doors gives a classy and traditional vibe which is why a lot of homeowners wants to have a wooden-like door. You can use imitation wooden doors that were made from composite or steel because these materials provide great insulation and water resistance.
- Real wood – if you wish to use real wood, you can go for customized and hand-made wooden garage door to make sure that you will still get great benefits from it.
- Strap hinges and door pulls – these provides accents to your garage door and you can place it where it is needed.
Replace your garage door now
If you are having troubles with your garage door already or if you wish to upgrade to a better and modern garage door, then, today is the right time to do it. Take note that an upgraded and trendy garage door will provide better aesthetic and warmth to your home. So, if you have decided to get on with the trend today and get to experience the best garage door, contact Direct Service Overhead Garage Door Company and have them assist you so that you will truly get the best garage door in town.
Do you want to have a better and durable garage floor so that you will not have to worry about breaking your floor anymore? Check out our next blog and get to learn the benefits of epoxy coating in Hardening Your Garage Floor By Using An Epoxy Coating.